Sen. Lindsey Graham, Frank Wolf, Sen. James Lankford
By Tony Perkins
December 31, 2018
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" we're taking a look at some of Washington Watch's best interviews in 2018. Up first, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) discussed the importance of U.S. troops remaining in Syria. Then, former Virginia congressman, Senior Fellow of the 21st Century Wilberforce Initiative and international religious liberty advocate, Frank Wolf, joined Tony to talk about his work with religious freedom and Tony's appointment to the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF). Also, Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) joined the program on the 20th anniversary of the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to weigh in on the story of a military chaplain facing punishment for his Christian faith and to share his thoughts on why it is important to restore religious freedom as a foreign policy priority.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Senator Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Wilberforce Initiative on Twitter - @21Wilberforce
- Learn more about Wilberforce Initiative
- Read the 2018 Annual Report from the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
- Follow Sen. Lankford on Twitter - @SenatorLankford
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone's app store.