Sen. Lindsey Graham, Dr. Diane Foley, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
August 02, 2018
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) joins Tony with the latest on the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). He will also give an update on Pastor Andrew Brunson, who is still imprisoned in Turkey and weigh in on the fallout from US sanctions on Turkey for Brunson's imprisonment. Department of Health and Human Services Deputy Assistant Secretary Dr. Diane Foley is here to discuss the announcement from HHS regarding grantees for Title X family planning program services. Also, Family Research Council Vice President of Policy, Travis Weber, weighs in on the ACLU filing a lawsuit against the Trump Administration alleging that religious freedom is being denied to illegal immigrant detainees.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Sen. Graham on Twitter - @LindseyGrahamSC
- Follow Travis Weber on Twitter - @tsurenweber
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit http://frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Sign the petition to restore the Bible to the Missing Man Table at Warren Air Force Base
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store