Todd Young, Patrick Payton, Hans von Spakovsky, Terry Jeffrey
October 7, 2020 - complete program
- Todd Young, U.S. Senator from Indiana, on Amy Coney Barrett’s nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court and the Democrat’s efforts to pack the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Patrick Payton, Mayor of Midland, Texas, on his efforts to stand up to those harassing Bob Fu, the president of China Aid and FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom.
- Hans von Spakovsky, Senior Legal Fellow for the Heritage Foundation, on post-election scenarios.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-In-Chief for CSNNews.com, on his latest column: “Do 4 people have a right to marry one another?”
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch the archives from this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Todd Young rejects the Dems' suggestion that anyone can be 'too Christian' to be a good judge
Family Research Council · Midland Mayor Patrick Payton believes Bob Fu's effectiveness on China is what's driving the protests
Family Research Council · Hans Von Spakovsky forecasts the many situations America might be facing with a mixed result Nov. 3
Family Research Council · Terry Jeffrey says the court debate is crystallizing just how important religious liberty has become