Tom Cotton, Ken Blackwell, Scott Carpenter, David Closson
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the call for an investigation into a possible criminal conspiracy surrounding the rioting.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on the Associated Press’s analysis that, like Trump’s call to build the Wall in 2016, the call for law and order is a racist message.
- Scott Carpenter, family business owner of B&L Office Furniture, on his perspective on law and order after having his business destroyed by rioters.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what Joe Biden’s endorsements from LGBT groups and Planned Parenthood reveal about his campaign.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.