Tom Cotton, Roger Maxwell, Jim Banks, Jerry Boykin
February 17, 2021
Today’s show features:
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on President Biden’s comments in last night’s townhall, and what the power outage crisis in Texas and surrounding states means for energy policy going forward.
- Roger J. Maxwell, Military Attorney, on his op-ed: The Problem with Lloyd Austin’s ‘Stand-Down’ Order.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana, Member of the House Armed Services Committee, and Supply Corps officer in the U.S. Navy Reserve, on his concerns over Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s stand down order.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret) Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on the impact of the stand down order on the U.S. military, and President Biden’s comments during last night’s townhall regarding China.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Rumble.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Sign up for Mobile Alerts for the latest FRC content! Text "STAND" to 67742.