Tommy Tuberville, Abby Carr, Nicki Neily, Michele Bachmann
June 7, 2023
On today's program:
- Tommy Tuberville, U.S. Senator from Alabama, shares why it’s important for the federal government to protect women’s sports.
- Abby Carr, Harvard University Women’s Varsity Swimming team member, voices her urgent plea for Congress to protect women’s sports.
- Nicki Neily, President of Parents Defending Education, reacts to the Southern Poverty Law Center adding parents’ rights groups to their hate map and listing them as an “anti-government group.”
- Michele Bachmann, Dean of the Regent University School of Government, reports on the World Health Organization’s recent meeting on the pandemic treaty and offers her reaction to SPLC's labeling of parent groups.
- Ask the House Committee on Weaponization to investigate the SPLC.
- Urge Congress to withhold funding from the World Health Organization.
- Tell Target to stop targeting our children!
- Encourage Leader McConnell to support Senator Tuberville's pro-life stand!
- Secure your copy of Tony’s new study guide, “Nehemiah: Rebuilding A Nation.”
- Register for Pray Vote Stand Summit, September 15-17 in Washington, DC!
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.