Vicky Hartzler, Doug Mastriano, David Walls, Martyn Iles
October 6, 2022
On today’s program:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, reacts to the OPEC+ announcement that they are dramatically cutting back their oil production, North Korea’s recent missile test, and wokeness in the U.S. military.
- Doug Mastriano, Pennsylvania State Senator, responds to the Left’s criticism of his call for 40 days of fasting and prayer.
- David Walls, The Family Foundation’s executive director, discusses Kentucky’s Amendment #2, a proposed pro-life amendment for the commonwealth’s constitution.
- Martyn Iles, Australian Christian Lobby’s managing director, comments on the parallels between Australian and American woke cultures.
- Support Hurricane Ian relief efforts.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.