Vicky Hartzler, John McLaughlin, Peter Mcilvenna, John Plake
October 20, 2022
On today’s program:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, reacts to Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams’ recent comments blaming children for the current record high inflation, President Biden’s expressed support for establishing federal funds to facilitate abortions, and the latest news on the COVID vaccine mandate.
- John McLaughlin, pollster and CEO and Partner of McLaughlin & Associates, uncovers what his latest polling shows regarding the midterm elections and the issue of abortion at the ballot box.
- Peter Mcilvenna, co-founder of Hearts of Oak, reacts to the resignation of U.K. Prime Minister Liz Truss and reflects on how religious liberties have been undermined in the U.K., especially during the COVID pandemic.
- John Plake, Director of Ministry Intelligence at American Bible Society, breaks down the latest American Bible Society report on the transformational power of God’s Word.
- Take the pledge to pray for America, vote this November, and stand for biblical truth.
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Townhall, “The Rise of the Term Christian Nationalism.”
- Explore FRC’s resources on life and human dignity.
- Check out The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.