Vicky Hartzler, Mike Waltz, Ken Paxton, Justin Danhof
March 24, 2022
On today's show:
- Vicky Hartzler, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Missouri, discusses Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson’s inability to define the word “woman,” the Left’s continued attack and disregard for women’s sports, and the first firing in four years of an intercontinental ballistic missile by North Korea.
- Mike Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Florida, talks about President Biden’s trip to Europe and the latest on Ukraine and Russia.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, responds to Disney’s announcement that they will “take action” against Texas over the recent order criminalizing sex change surgeries on minors and discusses his appeal to the Texas Supreme Court regarding his investigation into the gender transitions of minors.
- Tony Perkins, President of FRC Action, explains why FRC Action has challenged President Biden’s authoritarian mask mandates on airplanes.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel and Director of the Free Enterprise Project for the National Center for Public Policy Research, comments on the increasing wokeness of Disney.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Would You Stay and Fight for America?
- Read: Why Physiological Gender Transition Procedures for Minors Should Be Prohibited
- Read: FRC Action Files Federal Lawsuit Over Biden Airline Mask Mandate.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.