Warren Davidson, Frank Wolf, Tom Horne, Dr. Jennifer Bauwens
March 14, 2023
On today’s program:
- Warren Davidson, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Ohio, offers insights into what led to the collapses of Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank.
- Frank Wolf, former congressman and current commissioner on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, discusses the continuing violent persecution of Christians in Nigeria.
- Tom Horne, Arizona State Superintendent for Public Instruction, highlights his state’s new hotline for the public to report ‘inappropriate’ school lessons.
- Dr. Jennifer Bauwens, FRC’s Director of the Center for Family Studies, corrects the record on President Biden’s claim that laws protecting children from transgender surgeries are ‘close to sinful.’
- Read: 10 Things to Know About the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse.
- Commentary: Woke Priorities Borrowed Trouble for Belly-Up Bank.
- Download FRC’s prayer guide for the persecuted.
- Learn more about why physiological gender transition procedures for minors should be prohibited.
- Urge AT&T and DirecTV to bring Newsmax back to their lineup!
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.