Weekend Edition - April 1, 2017
By Tony Perkins
April 01, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Dave Brat (R-Va.), a member of the Committee on the Budget and the House Freedom Caucus, joined Tony to give us a look at Republicans next move to repeal and replace Obamacare in light of the recent withdrawal of the American Health Care Act. Administrator of the EPA, Scott Pruitt, joined Tony to weigh in on President Trump's executive order reversing many Obama-era environmental and climate regulations. Also, Former North Carolina governor, Pat McCrory, joined Tony to discuss the repeal of H.B. 2 in the North Carolina General Assembly.
Related Radio Resources
- Visit Rep. Dave Brat's website
- Follow Rep. Dave Brat on Twitter - @RepDaveBrat
- Follow Scott Pruitt on Twitter - @EPAScottPruitt
- Follow Pat McCrory on Twitter - @PatMcCroryNC
- Visit the Illinois Family Institute website
- Follow Illinois Family Institute on Twitter - @ProFamilyIFI
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth