On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. The Heritage Foundation’s Vice President for the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy, Dr. James Carafano, joins our guest host with his reaction to President Trump’s speech today at the United Nations. Investigative journalist at the Center for Security Policy, Jim Simpson, is here to discuss immigration activists interrupting House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s press conference on immigration. President of CDR Assessment Group, Nancy Parsons, joins Russ to talk about Hillary Clinton’s blame game on what happened in the 2016 presidential election. Also, NFL Champion and former safety for the Oakland Raiders, Burgess Owens, joins the show to share with us about his book "Liberalism: Or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps," and to weigh in on the increase of Leftist political statements being made in the world of sports.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Dr. Carafano on Twitter - @JJCarafano
- Read more from Jim Simpson
- Follow Burgess Owens on Twitter - @BurgessOwens
- Visit Burgess' website
- Buy your copy of Liberalism: Or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Register for Values Voter Summit in Washington, D.C., October 13-15
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth