On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Assistant to the President, Craig James, guest hosts for Tony. Nicolle Martin, lead attorney in the Colorado Bakery case of Masterpiece Cakeshop and its owner, Jack Phillips, joins Craig with an update on his case. Mr. Phillips was punished after respectfully declining to use his artistic talents to create a wedding cake celebrating a same-sex wedding ceremony. He was told by the Colorado Civil Rights Commission to "re-educate" himself and his staff. FRC's Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Bob Morrison, is here to discuss recent comments made by Senator Marco Rubio about efforts to overhaul the U.S. higher education system. Also, FRC's Senior Fellow for Regulatory Studies, Chris Gacek, joins Craig to highlight his latest blog post spotlighting how support for Israel is declining in the Democratic Party.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Learn more regarding the Masterpiece Cakeshop case
- Read Senator Rubio's comments on how we need to overhaul the U.S. higher education system
- Read Chris Gacek's blog post regarding how support for Israel is declining in the Democratic Party
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit