America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood
by Jeanne MonahanOn February 18, 2011, the U.S. House of Representatives voted to end federal funding of Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA). The bill later failed to pass the Senate, by a margin of 42-58. Despite its demise, ... (more)
As God is the Author of life, Family Research Council recognizes and respects the inherent dignity of every human life from conception (whether by natural or artificial means) until death. FRC desires to help build a culture of life, holding that all human life is a gift to be treasured. The life of every human being is an intrinsic good, not something whose value is conditional upon its usefulness to others or to the state.
Core Life Publications
- The Best Pro-Life Arguments for Secular Audiences
- False Promises: Common Cloning Claims Refuted
- I See You: Telling the ICU Mobile Story
- Fetal Pain: Can Unborn Children Feel Pain in the Womb?
- Post-Abortion Suffering, a Psychiatrist Looks at the Effects of Abortion
- "Stem Cell Research Facts and Stories of Hope and Healing"
- The 'Hard Cases' Abortion: A Pro-life Response
- America's Abortion Provider: What Everyone Should Know About Planned Parenthood
Search the Issues
- The Gosnell Case Was About Abortion
- Did They Believe in Birth Control?
- HHS Should Appeal Plan B Decision
- An Irresponsible and Dangerous Contraception Decision