Rep. Andy Harris, Chris Wilson, Pastor Steve Riggle
By Tony Perkins
March 28, 2017
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” member of the House Committee on Appropriations and the Homeland Security Committee, Rep. Andy Harris (R-Md.), joins Tony to highlight and support Attorney General Jeff Sessions' announcement that U.S. jurisdictions with policies protecting illegal immigrant felons from immigration laws will not receive grants from the Department of Justice. Partner and CEO of Wilson Perkins Allen Research, Chris Wilson, joins Tony to give an analysis of three WPA models that reveal the House Freedom Caucus was in line with its constituents when deciding to decline support for the American Health Care Act. Also, founding pastor of Grace Church in Houston, president of Grace International, and one of the ‘Houston Five' pastors, Steve Riggle, joins Tony to talk about a video he and other Texas pastors are releasing in support of the Texas Privacy Act -- calling on Texas state representatives to vote yes on the S.B. 6.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Rep. Andy Harris on Twitter - @RepAndyHarrisMD
- Follow Chris Wilson on Twitter - @WilsonWPA
- Read Chris Wilson's article "Analytics shows HFC saved GOP on Health Care"
- Watch the Pastor Riggle's video supporting the Texas Privacy Act
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth