Live with Tony Perkins
Weekdays from 5-6PM ET
It’s Tuesday, March 19, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky, on a Kentucky law banning abortion based on race, sex, or disability status, which the ACLU is suing to block.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former Commander of the Army’s Green Berets, on the SPLC’s recent firing of their co-founder amid allegations of racism and sexual harassment.
- Charles Camosy, Professor of Ethics at Fordham University, who yesterday wrote an op-ed in The Federalist arguing there is room in the field of 2020 Democratic presidential contenders for a pro-life candidate to enter the race.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Join the movement against radical sex-ed in California
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234