Live with Tony Perkins
Weekdays from 5-6PM ET
It’s Monday, March 18, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Nicole Neily, President of Speech First, on repression of free speech on university campuses.
- Luke Goodrich, Attorney for the Becket Fund, on the 7th Circuit’s unanimous ruling that tax-free clergy housing allowances are constitutional.
- Joel Rosenberg, New York Times bestselling author, on the half-steps Democrats have taken to avoid punishing Rep. Ilhan Omar for her anti-Semitic comments.
- Kristie Cross, General Counsel for the Louisiana Family Forum, on a public library that exposed children to a sex offender at a drag queen story hour.
- Dr. Jennifer Bryson, Founder of Let All Play, on why the world soccer organization, FIFA, has a responsibility to assure players are judged by their soccer skills, not by their political or religious views.