Arielle Del Turco
Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty
Arielle Del Turco serves as Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, where she is responsible for international religious freedom policy and advocacy efforts. Through research and analysis of international religious freedom matters, she helps craft effective policy solutions along with coordinating FRC's advocacy on this issue. Arielle's work has appeared in the Jerusalem Post, National Review, Daily Signal, Christian Post, Washington Examiner, ERLC, and Townhall. She has conducted a number of media interviews on international religious freedom, and has herself interviewed key advocates and victims of persecution. She holds a bachelor's degree in Politics and History from Regent University, and is currently pursuing a master's degree in International Relations.
Recent Activity of Arielle Del Turco
- Religious persecution is engulfing the world
- National Day of Prayer: Remembering Those Suffering Worldwide for Their Faith
- USCIRF is Right to Call Out India's Religious Freedom Violations
- What's Next for North Korea's Christians?
- This Easter, Christians Worldwide Are Fighting Not Just COVID-19 But Persecution Too
- China Keeps Suppressing Religion While Squelching Truth About COVID-19