Jeff Fortenberry, Greg Steube, Joyce Krawiec
By Representative Jeff Fortenberry, Greg Steube, Joyce Krawiec and Tony Perkins
May 01, 2019
It’s Wednesday, May 1, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Jeff Fortenberry, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Nebraska, on the U.S. relationship with Egypt as well as his security resolution to protect religious minorities in Northern Iraq.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida, on the Equality Act and its markup today in the House Judiciary Committee.
- Joyce Krawiec, State Senator for the 31st Senate District of North Carolina, on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act, which the North Carolina Senate passed this week overriding Governor Cooper’s veto.
- Read Tony’s pieces, “Senators Raleigh Around Life” and “The End of an ERA? Republicans Wish.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234