Gus Bilirakis, Jennifer Bryson, Meg Kilgannon, Dede Laugesen, Rebecca Sharibu
June 19, 2019
On the Wednesday, June 19, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Gus Bilirakis, U.S. Representative for the 12th District of Florida, on House Democrats piling on pressure to divert federal family planning dollars (Title X) to fund abortion in this morning’s hearing in the House Energy and Commerce Committee.
- Jennifer Bryson, Founder of Let All Play, on the firm decision from USA Women’s Powerlifting to not allow biological males to compete against women, and on a widely cited study to promote transgender athletes that has been thoroughly discredited.
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators of Fairfax County, on the American Library Association encouraging rural libraries to deceptively perform transgender story hours under parents’ noses.
- Dede Laugesen, Executive Director of Save the Persecuted Christians, and Rebecca Sharibu, mother of Leah Sharibu, on the plight of the Nigerian schoolgirl who was kidnapped by the Muslim terrorist group Boko Haram in February 2018, and has not been released because she refuses to renounce Christ.
- Check out, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins