Andy Biggs, Jerry Boykin, Katrina Jackson, Robert Gagnon
It’s Wednesday, September 4, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, to preview what’s on the agenda as Congress goes back into session next week.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council, to share his reaction to Former Defense Secretary Maj. Gen. (Ret.) James Mattis’s new book, “Call Sign Chaos: Learning to Lead.”
- Katrina Jackson, Democratic State Representative for the 16th District of Louisiana, to discuss a resolution passed by the Democratic National Committee that derided religious liberty in an attempt to woo “religiously unaffiliated” Americans.
- Robert Gagnon, Professor of New Testament Theology at Houston Baptist University, to discuss his latest book, “The Bible and Homosexual Practice: Texts and Hermeneutics,” in light of a groundbreaking new study showing there is no “gay gene.”
- Read Peter Sprigg's recent blog post, "Landmark Study Determines There Is No "Gay Gene""
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.