Lindsey Graham, Bassam Ishak, Terry Jeffrey, David Closson
October 10, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator for South Carolina, to discuss the threat posed by ISIS prisoners in northeast Syria if they are released and return to Europe.
- Bassam Ishak, President of the Syria National Council of Syria, on Turkish bombings in northeast Syria putting Kurds, Christians, and other religious minorities at risk.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News, on the Supreme Court hearing oral arguments on whether the state could force a Christian funeral home to retain an employee who dressed as the opposite sex.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the moral and Biblical implications of the record-setting levels of sexually transmitted diseases in the U.S.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.