Greg Murphy, Mike Davis, Janet Boynes, Travis Weber
October 30, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of North Carolina, to give a preview of the Democrats’ next steps on impeachment.
- Mike Davis, Founder and President of the Article III Project, on the American Bar Association’s misguided criticism of Lawrence VanDyke, a Trump appointment to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Janet Boynes, Founder of Janet Boynes Ministries, a former lesbian who met with members of Congress today to discuss the harms of the Equality Act.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to discuss the latest news from Capitol Hill, including the dangerous Equality Act and a bipartisan resolution to recognize the Armenian genocide and impose sanctions on Turkey.
- Find out more about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church – Sunday, November 3.
- Learn more about the “Inequalities of the Equality Act.”
- Read FRC’s blog, “Five Myths About ‘Gender Identity’”
- Read more in FRC’s resource, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.