Roger Marshall, Travis Weber, Katherine Johnson, Katrina Trinko, Harold Harper
November 07, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas, to discuss federal district judge in Manhattan blocking a Trump administration rule protecting the conscience rights of healthcare providers who decline to perform abortions or gender transition surgeries.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, and Katherine Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, to continue the discussion on the conscience rights of healthcare professionals.
- Katrina Trinko, Director and Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Signal, on YouTube censoring as “hate speech” a medical doctor’s description of gender transition surgery.
- Harold Harper, FRC’s Senior Vice President, to share during National Adoption Month about his family’s experience adopting a young boy from China. He and Tony address the significance of the Trump administration’s new rule to protect the conscience rights of faith-based adoption providers.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16.
- Read FRC’s Blog, “The Unexpected Blessing of Adoption.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.