Louie Gohmert, Sarah Perry, Patrina Mosley, Dean Nelson
December 3, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Louie Gohmert, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Texas, on the House GOP’s report on the impeachment proceedings.
- Sarah Perry, FRC Action’s Director of Partnerships, to give analysis of the likely appointment to replace Georgia Senator Johnny Isakson.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, on which Obamacare 2020 plans cover abortion on demand.
- Rev. Dean Nelson, Executive Director of Human Coalition Action, on how black voters are leaving the Democratic Party over its extreme position on abortion.
- Check FRC’s Map to see which healthcare plans in your state cover abortion on demand.
- Review FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Check out FRC’s resource “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s Pro-Life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.