Jody Hice, Jessica Ditto, Jim Banks, Travis Weber
December 12, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, on reports that Democrats are jumping off the impeachment bandwagon.
- Jessica Ditto, Deputy Assistant to the President and the Deputy Director of White House Communications, to discuss today’s White House Child Care and Paid Leave Summit.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on a Congressional letter asking Attorney General Barr to prosecute obscene pornography under existing law.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to give a Biblical perspective on the destructive power of pornography.
- Watch Josh McDowell’s presentation at last year’s Watchmen on the Wall pastors’ conference: “While it is Day…Be Pure.”
- Check out FRC’s resources on pornography and its consequences.
- Read the Congressional letter asking Attorney General Barr to prosecute obscene pornography under existing law.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.