Marsha Blackburn, Phil Roe, Michael Guest, Travis Weber, Patrina Mosley
February 11, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the Senate Judiciary Committee’s hearing today on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Dr. Phil Roe, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Tennessee, on the risk posed by the new Chinese coronavirus.
- Michael Guest, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Mississippi, on his True Blue award for scoring 100 percent on FRC Action’s voting scorecard.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on FRC Action’s “True Blue” awards ceremony this morning and the pro-life provisions in President Trump’s budget released yesterday. Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture and Women’s Advocacy, joins to discuss her testimony earlier today in the Senate Judiciary Committee on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Review FRC Action’s scorecard to see how well your members of Congress served to defend life, family, and religious liberty.
- Read the full written testimony from FRC’s Patrina Mosley to the Senate Judiciary Committee on “The Infant Patient: Ensuring Appropriate Medical Care for Children Born Alive.”
- Learn more about “The Trump Administration Accomplishments on Life, Family, and Religious Freedom.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.