Ben Carson, Aaron Harvie, Michael Burgess, Travis Weber, David Closson
March 12, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Ben Carson, U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, on President Trump’s speech last night on the Chinese coronavirus, COVID-19, and the Trump administration’s moves to protect homeless women in shelters from being forced to sleep next to men.
- Aaron Harvie, Senior Pastor of Highview Baptist Church in Louisville, on how his church is responding to COVID-19.
- Dr. Michael Burgess, U.S. Representative for the 26th District of Texas, on the Trump administration’s response to COVID-19.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, and David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on how churches should respond to COVID-19 and what the Bible says about quarantines.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Listen to Tony’s discussion about how we can take a biblical approach to coronavirus anxiety.
- Read more about the Trump administration’s fight to protect women in homeless shelters.
- Read more on Secretary Carson’s refusal to bow to the idol of political correctness.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.