Kevin Cramer, Eric Dreiband, Travis Weber
March 20, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Kevin Cramer, U.S. Senator from North Dakota, on the Senate considering economic stimulus to respond to COVID-19.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the legal issues involved with whether governments may close churches.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President of Policy and Government Affairs, on how the Left is exploiting the coronavirus to advance its abortion agenda.
- Read Arielle Del Turco’s op-ed, “Coronavirus, Iran, and the Persecuted Church.”
- Learn how Christians and church leaders can respond to the coronavirus.
- Read more on a Christian’s hope in the midst of plague.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read more about churches’ options to meet during a coronavirus shutdown.
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.