Steve Scalise, Travis Weber, Tom Kilgannon, Harold Harper
March 26, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, on whether the House will approve the Senate relief package as is, or slow down the process by trying to attach Speaker Pelosi’s priorities.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on how federal coronavirus relief will impact churches and families.
- Tom Kilgannon, President of Freedom Alliance and Member of the National Commission on Military, National and Public Service, on a panel recommendation to Congress to include women in the draft.
- Harold Harper, FRC’s Senior Vice President, on how the shutdown has provided an opportunity to recalibrate how we lead our families.
- Check out FRC’s “Ideas and Resources for Churches” while navigating the COVID-19 crisis.
- Learn more about how you can prayerfully respond to the coronavirus.
- Read FRC’s op-ed, “Coronavirus, Iran, and the Persecuted Church.”
- Read Tony Perkins’s piece in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.