Marsha Blackburn, Ed Dowell, David Brody, Travis Weber, Brad Dacus
April 8, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on President Trump threatening to withhold U.S. funding to the World Health Organization and five senators sending a letter to the U.N. Chief urging the removal of China from the U.N. Human Rights Council.
- Ed Dowell, Senior Pastor of Trinity Church in Temple, Texas, on his church hosting a drive-in prayer tent.
- David Brody, Chief Political Analyst for CBN News and host of the podcast “The Pod’s Honest Truth,” and Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy & Government Affairs, on growing concerns that kids' exposure to explicit content may spike during the coronavirus crisis.
- Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute, on San Bernardino County churches being prohibited from holding drive-in worship services.
- Learn more about how China keeps suppressing religion while squelching truth about COVID-19.
- Read more about praying for a spirit of generosity during the coronavirus crisis.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Learn more about the drive-in Easter sunrise service in Central, Louisiana.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.