Steve Scalise, Brent Keilen, Arielle Del Turco, David Closson
April 15, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, on the World Health Organization aiding China's cover-up, and an update on the coronavirus relief bill.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on how election laws are changing due to the pandemic.
- Arielle Del Turco, Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at Family Research Council, on waves of religious persecution in India.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on creative ways churches are engaging in outreach, and a new survey showing that half of Americans say the Bible should influence U.S. laws.
- Find out more about FRC Action.
- Read why the U.S. must urge religious freedom in India.
- Learn how the pandemic is affecting persecuted minorities.
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.