Tony Perkins, Arielle Del Turco, Lela Gilbert, Travis Weber
April 28, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Tony Perkins, Chair of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) and host of Washington Watch, on the release of USCIRF’s 2020 Annual Report with recommendations for U.S. policy.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC's Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on USCIRF’s conclusions and recommendations on India, China, and North Korea.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on USCIRF’s conclusions and recommendations on Nigeria and Iran.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on an overview of the USCIRF 2020 Annual Report and needed action steps.
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church”
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “What Pastors Should Know About The White House Plan to Open Up America Again”
- Check out FRC’s publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Tony Perkins shares highlights from USCIRF's 2020 report on international religious freedom
Family Research Council · Arielle Del Turco talks in-depth about the status of religious freedom in N. Korea, India, and China
Family Research Council · Lela Gilbert warns about the rising tide of violence and religious persecution in Nigeria & Iran
Family Research Council · Travis Weber dissects the broad trends for internat'l religious freedom & why Americans should care