Lindsey Graham, Scott Rasmussen, Travis Weber, David Closson
May 5, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Lindsey Graham, U.S. Senator from South Carolina, on holding China accountable for the coronavirus.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on his new survey showing that voters nationwide now fear the economic threat more than the health threat from the coronavirus.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on in-person church services resuming in various states.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a biblical perspective on Americans who are so gripped with fear over the pandemic that they are willing to give the government excessive authority over their lives.
- GivingTuesdayNow: While you focus on keeping your loved ones safe, FRC has not stopped being your eyes and ears on the ground in Washington, D.C., guarding your faith, family, and freedoms. Would you seize this opportunity to double the impact of your support for the important mission of FRC?
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.