Ted Yoho, Martin Makary, Dan Celia, Ken Blackwell, Travis Weber
May 26, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, Representative for the 3rd district of Florida, on China sending two new aircraft carriers near the Pratas Islands, stoking fear that a Taiwan invasion could be next.
- Martin Makary, Professor of Health Policy at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, on reopening America safely and the possibility of a second wave of the virus.
- Dan Celia, Host of “Financial Issues with Dan Celia,” on the stock market’s recovery and what might be ahead for the economy.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on rumors that the GOP is considering an overhaul of the party platform before the Republican National Convention.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on HHS’s proposed rule to add new religious freedom and conscience protections to the Affordable Care Act.
- Tony in the Washington Times: “if barbershops, big-box stores and marijuana dispensaries can be allowed to open their doors, so must our houses of worship.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Compare and contrast the Republican and Democratic party platforms.
- Let President Trump know you support the finalization of HHS’s rule in Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, protecting religious freedom and conscience.
- Colorado Voters, sign this petition to protect the most vulnerable. Colorado is one of only 7 states with no protections for the unborn. Immediate action is needed to help gather 10,000 additional signatures by May 30th.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.