Dan Celia, Jose Gonzalez, Brian Gibson, Katherine Johnson, Travis Weber
June 5, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dan Celia, President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on the U.S. unemployment rate falling to 13.3% after the economy added a record 2.5 million jobs in May.
- Jose Gonzalez, President of Semilla Inc., on 434 human rights organizations from 16 countries releasing the “International Manifesto for the Right to Life,” condemning the push to expand abortion during the pandemic.
- Brian Gibson, Founder of the Peaceably Gather Movement and Pastor of His Church, on a rally this Sunday on the National Mall “in a united call for an end to the riots.”
- Katherine Beck Johnson, FRC’s Research Fellow for Legal and Policy Studies, on legal cases involving the reopening of churches and government discrimination, and federal judges striking down Kentucky’s ban on dismemberment abortion.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on court cases involving abortion and religious liberty.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times, “Mob violence and police brutality result from a morally bankrupt America.”
- Learn about Tony’s experience speaking out against police brutality in his book No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.