Josh Hawley, Jeff Sessions, Chip Roy, Travis Weber
June 16, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on yesterday’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling redefining sex in federal law.
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Senator from Alabama, on how the effort to eliminate police departments promotes lawlessness.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for the 21st district of Texas, on the GOP’s internal discussion over its party platform.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on Senator Hawley’s floor speech today that criticized the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling yesterday and the U.S. Senate’s vetting of judicial nominees.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.