Jeff Landry, Allen West, Mark Hemingway, Travis Weber
June 29, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, on the U.S. Supreme Court striking down Louisiana's law requiring abortionists to have hospital admitting privileges.
- Allen West, former Florida congressman, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel, and author of: Hold Texas, Hold the Nation, on President Trump's executive order protecting American monuments, memorials, and statues.
- Mark Hemingway, Senior Writer at RealClearInvestigations, on 1 in 5 ballots being rejected as fraud in the New Jersey mail-in election.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on today's U.S. Supreme Court ruling that struck down Louisiana's law requiring abortionists to have hospital admitting privileges, and also on the Court upholding a federal law that requires foreign affiliates of U.S. based health organizations to denounce prostitution as a condition of receiving taxpayer money.
- Register for ARISE & STAND!, a special update from Tony Perkins and other leaders on Monday, June 29.
- Read about the myriad of reasons not to trust a mail-in election.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.