Mark Green, Roger Marshall, David Closson, Lela Gilbert
July 2, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Tennessee, on China imposing a new "national security law" on Hong Kong, and also on his new bill "Our Money in China Transparency Act."
- Dr. Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Kansas, on why this week's Russo Supreme Court decision will put the lives and direct health of women at risk. He also shares his personal experience caring for women in emergency situations following a botched abortion at George Tiller's abortion center.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on a biblical response to the radical movement to erase American history with the destruction of statues and renaming of important landmarks.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on Turkey's foreign policy agenda harming religious freedom.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Learn about the real Planned Parenthood.
- Read more from Lela Gilbert on the effects of Turkey's aggression on religious freedom.
- Read Tony's Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.