Mike Pompeo, Mike Lee, Richard Mast, Travis Weber
July 6, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Mike Pompeo, U.S. Secretary of State, on the Chinese Communist party imposing forced sterilization and abortions on Uyghurs and other minorities, the State Department issuing a business advisory to caution U.S. businesses about the risks of supply chain links to entities that engage in human rights abuses, and also on Hong Kong dissenters being arrested under the so-called "national security law."
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, on his resolution condemning mob violence, and also on President Trump's speech at Mount Rushmore.
- Richard Mast, Senior Litigation Attorney with Liberty Counsel, on Colorado's attorney general sending a cease and desist letter to Andrew Wommack Ministries over its Bible conference.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on California Governor Gavin Newsom banning singing during church services.
- Watch ARISE & STAND, a special update from Tony Perkins, Sec. Ben Carson, and other national leaders.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to a human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sec. Mike Pompeo explains the effort to discourage U.S. companies from using China's forced laborers
Family Research Council · Sen. Mike Lee describes his frustration at Senate Dems refusing to condemn mob violence
Family Research Council · Richard Mast warns about the growing double standard of leaders who pick and choose who can gather
Family Research Council · Travis Weber takes aim at a discriminatory CA policy that uses a virus excuse to ban church singing