Robert Aderholt, Ralph Norman, Calvin Beisner, Roger Brooks, Faith McDonnell, Lela Gilbert
July 15, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Robert Aderholt, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Alabama and member of the House Committee on Appropriations, on pro-life efforts in the House Appropriations Committee, including his amendment to restore the Dornan amendment which bans taxpayer funding for abortions in D.C.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina, on the threats posed by cancel culture.
- E. Calvin Beisner, Founder and National Spokesman of The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, on Joe Biden unveiling his $2 trillion plan to address "climate justice."
- Roger Brooks, Senior Counsel at Alliance Defending Freedom, on New York City paying $100,000 for censoring a psychotherapist's private conversations with patients.
- Faith McDonnell, Director of Religious Liberty Programs and of the Church Alliance for a New Sudan, on Sudan abolishing the death penalty for apostasy.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on the report that more than 1,200 Christians have been killed in Nigeria so far this year and on her new FRC publication “The Crisis of Persecution in Nigeria.”
- Find out more about religious freedom in Nigeria in Lela Gilbert's new FRC publication: "The Crisis of Persecution in Nigeria."
- Check out FRC's publication: "Apostasy, Blasphemy, and Anti-Conversion Laws."
- Watch Tony's encouragement to Christians to have the courage to face the cancel culture and proclaim the gospel truth.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Robert Aderholt shares his frustration that Dems openly support infanticide in spending bills
Family Research Council · Rep. Ralph Norman can't believe the fringe minority is still acting like the majority after 2016
Family Research Council · Dr. Cal Beisner pushes back on Biden's useless climate plan that would barely move the thermometer
Family Research Council · Faith McDonnell responds to the groundbreaking news that Sudan may finally end its apostasy law
Family Research Council · Lela Gilbert mourns the slaughter of more than 1,000 Christians in Nigeria since the start of 2020
Family Research Council · Roger Brooks celebrates a surprising win for counselors who help people with unwanted attractions