David Harsanyi, Travis Weber, Dean Nelson, Dan Celia
July 22, 2020
Today's show features:
- David Harsanyi, senior writer for National Review and the author of "First Freedom: A Ride through America's Enduring History with the Gun," on his piece "The Problem in Portland Isn't the Law; It's the Lawlessness."
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the contrast between the presidential candidates' views on religious freedom with Joe Biden promoting teaching Islam in public schools and President Trump promising to prosecute vandals who target Catholic churches and statues.
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African American Affairs, on Planned Parenthood's NYC chapter finally acknowledging its founder's racist and eugenicist agenda.
- Dan Celia, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host and President/CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on the state of the economy and the markets as Congress begins negotiating another round of Coronavirus relief legislation.
- Read FRC's new publication: Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.
- Learn about the real Planned Parenthood.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.