Andy McCarthy, David McIntosh, Suzanne Geist, Ryan Burrell
July 24, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Andy McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and Senior Fellow at the National Review Institute, on a federal judge issuing a restraining order against federal agents tasked with protecting a federal courthouse in Portland from violent rioters.
- David McIntosh, former Congressman and President of the Club for Growth, on the SPLC's lawsuit against the Trump administration's coronavirus relief efforts for private schools.
- Suzanne Geist, Nebraska State Senator, on the Nebraska legislature considering a bill to ban dismemberment abortion.
- Ryan Burrell, CEO of SPRY Strategies, on a new poll showing Trump leading Biden in several battleground states.
- Find out more about the tragedy of abortion on FRC’s issue page: frc.org/abortion.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Andy McCarthy insists the ACLU's case against federal troops in Portland is as flimsy as it gets
Family Research Council · Suzanne Geist explains how close Nebraska is to outlawing a gruesome and dangerous form of abortion
Family Research Council · Ryan Burrell debunks the myth that Donald Trump's polling gap is as big as the media claims