Roy Blunt, Tyler O'Neil, Travis Weber, David Closson
October 15, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on the fourth day of the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings.
- Tyler O’Neil, Senior Editor at PJ Media, on social media censorship after Twitter locked President Trump’s official campaign account and Facebook and Twitter censored the New York Post’s Hunter Biden story.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation hearings and FRC’s new publication, Why Amy Coney Barrett Should be Confirmed to the Supreme Court.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on responding to the “Evangelicals for Biden” initiative.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Watch Freedom Sunday, a powerful event calling on churches to reopen according to Hebrews 10:25.
- Read FRC’s new publication, Why Amy Coney Barrett Should be Confirmed to the Supreme Court.
- Compare and contrast President Trump and Joe Biden on top issues.
- Check out Tony’s sermon from Sunday called, Time to Take a Stand.
- Get your copy of FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.