Jerry Boykin, Jim Lee, Maria Keffler, Mike Berry
August 23, 2021
On today's show, hosted by Meg Kilgannon:
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, gives an update on the situation in Afghanistan.
- Jim Lee, CEO and Founder of Susquehanna Polling & Research Inc., discusses what recent polls reveal about Biden’s approval rating.
- Maria Keffler, Co-Founder of the Arlington Parent Coalition, talks about her new book Desist, Detrans, & Detox: Getting Your Child Out of the Gender Cult.
- Mike Berry, Deputy General Counsel and Director of Military Affairs for First Liberty Institute, shares how to navigate the religious exemption process for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Read the Washington Times op-ed by Tony Perkins and Travis Weber about the sobering religious freedom lesson of Afghanistan.
- Learn more about what the Taliban takeover means for Afghan believers.
- Join us in prayer for the people of Afghanistan.
- Find out more about religious exemptions for the Covid-19 vaccine.
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Learn more about FRC’s new Center for Biblical Worldview.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.