Michael Waltz, Todd Rokita, Jason Martinez, Connor Semelsberger
October 19, 2021
On today's show:
- Michael Waltz, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Florida, discusses China’s new hypersonic missile test and the State Department Inspector General’s investigation into the Afghanistan withdrawal.
- Todd Rokita, Indiana Attorney General, talks about the 17-state effort that he is leading to protect parents from Biden administration's intimidation tactics.
- Jason Martinez, Nebraska parent and member of the Protect Nebraska Children Coalition, shares about his Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request that revealed that school bureaucrats' lied to parents and purposely excluded religious groups from the sex education curriculum team.
- Connor Semelsberger, FRC's Director of Federal Affairs for Life and Human Dignity, discusses what’s in the reconciliation bill’s Green New Deal.
- Join FRC in protecting America’s future, for the sake of our children!
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.