Rand Paul, Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Kevin Brady, Hedieh Mirahmadi, Meg Kilgannon
April 6, 2022
On today's show:
- Rand Paul, U.S. Senator from Kentucky, weighs in on the debate happening over reauthorizing the Global Magnitsky Act and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer refusing to allow the Senate to vote on an amendment that would keep the Title 42 border policy in place.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former commander of the U.S. Army's Delta Force, discusses the testimony by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff warning of worsening international instability.
- Kevin Brady, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Texas, discusses the state of the economy and efforts of Barack Obama to work with President Biden to resuscitate Obamacare.
- Hedieh Mirahmadi, Founder of Resurrect Ministry and Exclusive Columnist at the Christian Post, shares about her new op-ed urging individuals to support and join the parental rights movement.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC's Senior Fellow for Education Studies, addresses the ways that government programs disrupt family relationships and the practical steps that parents can take to become more involved in the parental rights movement.
- Thank Gov. DeSantis and Florida Rep. Joe Harding as they stand against woke Disney and the push to sexualize children.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Despite War, Progressive Priorities Remain Unchanged.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.