Live with Tony Perkins
Weekdays from 5-6PM ET
It's Friday, August 16, 2019, and we're getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we're joined by America's leaders, policymakers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Mort Klein, President of Zionist Organization of America, on Israel denying entry to U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
- Matt Sharp, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Senior Counsel, on congressional Democrats using the scandal-plagued Southern Poverty Law Center to attack a former ADF staff member who now leads the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office of Innovation.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid, on China massing paramilitary forces on its border with Hong Kong.
- Learn more about the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Read about Hong Kong’s Growing Chorus for Freedom
- Check out FRC’s publication, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!