Dr. Albert Mohler, Rep. Chris Smith, Tony Perkins
November 23, 2019
This weekend we feature:
- Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, on Chick-fil-A's decision to drop donations to the Salvation Army and Fellowship of Christian Athletes.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, on House passage of the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act which sends the bill to the president's desk.
- Tony’s reaction to the Democratic presidential candidates embracing abortion in the latest presidential debate.
- Read why the news about Chick-fil-A this week is personal to the FRC team and why so many who stood with Chick-fil-A now feel betrayed.
- Watch FRC’s new ad, The NBA: “Woke” in America, Asleep in China.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Explore FRC’s Pro-Life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.