Weekend Edition - June 8, 2019
By Mark Meadows, LtGen. William G. Boykin and Tony Perkins
June 08, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Mark Meadows, U.S. Representative for the 11th District of North Carolina and Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announcing an end to fetal tissue research contracts through the National Institutes of Health.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on his own father’s involvement in D-Day and the importance of remembering those who fought and died.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins