Andrew Bailey, Travis Weber, Dr. A. J. Nolte, Tony Perkins
October 23, 2023
On today’s program:
- Andrew Bailey, Missouri Attorney General, responds to the U. S. Supreme Court granting cert in the free speech case Missouri v. Biden.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, provides an overview of the nine congressmen running for Speaker of the House and previews various congressional hearings scheduled on Capitol Hill this week.
- Dr. A. J. Nolte, Regent University Assistant Professor, continues the discussion from last week on the history of the modern State of Israel and explains why Christians must stand in support of Israel.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, reviews highlights from last night’s event to stand with and pray for Israel.
- Watch last night’s event to stand with & pray for Israel.
- Let us know how you tune in to Washington Watch each day.
- Get your copy of Ephesians: Keep Standing!
- Tell Democrats in Washington, D.C. not to target free speech in the workplace.
- Urge your senators and representatives to withhold funding from the WHO.
- Watch the 2023 Pray Vote Stand Summit.
- Share a story tip with The Washington Stand, FRC’s outlet for news and commentary from a biblical worldview.
- Connect with Tony on Facebook and Twitter.